The Most Popular Apps for I-Phone
• Candy Crush
• Angry Birds
• Candy Crush is basically bejeweled with sweets.
• Candy Crush has been downloaded over 500 million times and played over 150 billion times.
• The most successful trait behind candy crush is its appeal to gamers who mobile game developers have termed ‘minnows,’ ‘dolphins,’ and ‘whales.’
• Every aspect of Candy Crush takes full advantage of players both willing and unwilling to pay their way to victory.
• Candy Crush is one of the most popular games that can be played in short bursts and on the move. • Women make up two-thirds of Candy Crush players. YouTube
• YouTube is a video-sharing web-site, created by three former PayPal employees.
• Users can upload, view, and share videos.
• Most of the content on YouTube has been uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS offer some of their material via YouTube, as part of YouTube partnership. YouTube
• Most of the population of YouTube users is teenagers, while some adults do use it.
• Clearly there is a demand for bird-capturing games. • Angry Birds has been downloaded more than
300 million times and is on track to reaching its one billion download.
• Single young men are “most likely to fall victim to its allure.”
• It has become the freemium game of all time.
• Angry Birds has also been called one of the most mainstream games out right now and the largest mobile app success the world has seen so far.
Most Popular Apps for I-Phone
Most Popular Apps for Blackberry
• Instagram is an online photo sharing, video sharing, and social networking service that enables users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services such as
Facebook and Twitter.
• It lets you send images to up to 15 contacts rather than posting them to your stream for everyone to see.
• Instagram has rapidly popularity, with over
100 million active users.
• Facebook is one of the most well-known social networking sites internationally.
• Facebook started with only three students and started growing faster with approximately 3 billion members and its tremendous acceptance in society to help increase its popularity.
• Facebook is used by people of all ages and professions. Facebook
• Facebook serves as a release of the different emotions that engulf you while one can update one’s mood, posting pictures, exchanging thoughts, and even doing business as well.
• Facebook is addictive.
• It has a lot to offer!
• That’s why Facebook is so successful, It’s simply amazing!! Twitter
• Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read short character text messages, called “tweets.”
• The service has rapidly…