3943 Cutler Donahoe Way, Cumming, GA 30040
Home: 770 906 2476 / Cell: 678 549 5224 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Honest and ethical professional, skilled and managing all front-office and administrative duties, while communicating effectively with internal personnel and external organizations, seeking to combine experience with robust medical education through rewarding opportunities with a progressive healthcare organization.
• Thrive in fast-paced environments, possessing highly-developed organizational skills and the ability to complete duties accurately and within organizational deadlines.
• Remarkable attention to detail with focus on thoroughness and accuracy.
• Absorb new information and processes seamlessly and display a strong interest in learning new business concepts and practices.
• Computer proficient, while typing 42 words per minute with 10-key skills. Core Medical Qualifications
Medical Billing Medical Coding Payment Posting
ICD-9-CM, HCPCS, CPT Introduction to ICD-10-CM Scheduling
Insurance Verification Co-Payments and Deductibles Medical Terminology
Anatomy & Physiology HIPAA Compliance Government Payers
Medicare & Medicaid Tricare Third- Party Payers
CMS 1500, CMS 1450 (UB-04), EOB’s Electronic Medical Records Worker’s Compensation
Managed Care (HMO, PPO, and POS) MEDISOFT Office Management
Insurance Claim Processing Insurance Billing Procedures Medical Off. Procedures Education & Professional Development
Ultimate Medical Academy, Tampa – Tampa, FL
Medical Billing and Coding Diploma (GPA 3.02) Pending – Jan, 2013
Skills include: Anatomy and Physiology, Disease Processes, Surgical Procedures, Life Cycle of an Insurance Claim, Health Care Settings, Health Care Payers, Procedure and Diagnosis Coding from Medical Records, Reimbursement Systems, Facility Billing, Keyboarding, Word Processing, Medical Practice Management Systems and Life Skills for Success.
• CMS 1500
• Medicare Fraud and Abuse…